4.01.2013

Welcome Baby

A card I made for the last weeks Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge and Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge...


So, my question is, which picture do you like better? I'm trying to figure out what looks better to others on their computer screens - the white background, or the patterned paper background.


I stamped the adorable elephant image on canvas and colored in with a Memento marker.


That's it for me today - say a couple prayers for me this week, as I have a big paper and two big tests (on the same day)
Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

******************************************
Cardstock: LSS, Hobby Lobby
Patterned paper: American Crafts, Crate Paper
Stamp: Paper Smooches
Ink: Stazon, Memento
Other: ribbon (SilkRibbons4You), pearl (Michaels), canvas

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love the stamp! Adorable card...and I think I like the pattern paper back ground best...it just showcases the card better...to me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply precious Clare! A sweet image and the perfect DPs. I like the white background best. The patterned paper is pretty but distracts from the card a bit for my taste. But then again what do I really know LOL! Good luck this week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)