11.30.2015

Soft Aurora Borealis // Hero Arts

I just want to pop in with a fun little Christmas card real quick today.


I was going for an aurora borealis look, using the Winter Scene stamp, but I used a little too much water. I still liked the background so I decided to stick this adorable moose on top. I colored him using my Zig pens, and it was so smooth and easy!


Thanks for stopping in today and God bless!
My sassy little sister (the one who actually pays attention to my cards and gives me helpful [sometimes] criticism) says I should thank you for spending your time here and admiring my creative genius, because it makes me appreciate the wonders of life and the wonders that you are.

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Earth Mix Layering Papers, Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts Woodland Set by Lia, Hand Drawn Snowflakes Bold Prints, Winter Trees Scene, Merry Cactus to You
Ink: Hero Arts Unicorn, Versamark, Tim Holtz
Other: embossing powder (Martha Stewart), star glitter (Darice), glitter (Martha Stewart) Zig Real CleanColor

Tools: Hero Arts Woodland Set by Lia die cut, Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. Tell your sassy little sister that she's welcome! I'm mean, you're welcome. Oh, I'm so confused, but one thing I know for sure, your moose card certainly IS adorable, Clare. He is a brilliant save of your pretty background paper! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background! Fabulous card, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)