11.25.2015

Scene Masking + VIDEO // Papertrey Ink

I knew I had to play along with this month's Papertrey Ink blog hop once I got my new stamps in - the Winter Woods stamp set is quickly making itself one of my all time favorite stamp sets.
Here's the inspiration pic...


Since I am sorely lacking the birthday cards department, I thought I'd make birthday cards for the hop - plus, that sentiment really is so pretty.


I didn't have any music note stamps, so I drew them in myself with a Micro pen.


This second card is full on Peacock Feathers ink - I love how easily this card is to change up.



And a video for you! I actually filmed it just this morning, probably the shortest one on record - about half hour! I rarely make cards that fast, much less while filming!


If you are having problems viewing this video, please try watching it HERE on YouTube.

Thanks so much for stopping in and have a beautiful day! God bless!

SUPPLIES

Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Winter Woods
Ink: Hero Arts (black, mint julep), Tim Holtz (peacock feathers)
Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy

Tools: masking tape, circle die, Cuttlebug

21 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought when I looked at this, is where can I get that music stamp? Then I saw you drew them.... This card is just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your card but then I so enjoy watching our little chickadees feeding away in the colder weather at the tube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that sediment is so pretty, and so is the sponged circle, the branch and the sweet SINGING bird, and the cool border treatment! Thanks for the video, Clare!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely b'day card! great colors - love the notes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Your ink blending is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards!! I love the design and your fabulous inked backgrounds! Amazing job on the music notes!! You should market them as a stamp! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the simplicity & the pretty colors. Great video also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Clare! Love the shading behind your birds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card... Love that little chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just beautiful!! Love the blended circle background!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your cards! I especially love how you blended the blues in the circle background! Really makes your focal point pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning design on both your cards Clare~

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW...this is an amazing card and I am totally in love with it!! SO simple, but absolutely stunning! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)