11.04.2015

Masked Halo + VIDEO // Altenew

...no, Masked Halo is not the name of some new superhero (at least, not that I know of...), but rather the technique I used for today's cards and video.
The video is me playing along with Altenew's second video challenge.


I used Altenew's Painted Flowers for both cards - goodness, if you could wear down stamp sets to nubs like erasers, I would totally have worn this set down by now.


A sentiment banner from Vintage Roses tops off the card.


Here's the video, starring Masked Halo! hahahaha


Just a quick note of apology for my lack of responding to e-mails, comments, posts, etc - it seems my professors want to make up for fall break, and so I've gotten a load of school work dumped on me this week. Hopefully I can clamber out of it soon...

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: from local craft store, Bazzill (for black)
Stamps: Altenew Painted Flowers and Vintage Roses
Ink: Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, Hero Arts, Versamark
Other: gems (Darice), embossing powder (Hero Arts)

Tools: Cuttlebug, circle die, heat gun, water, paintbrush

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)