6.18.2015

Throwback Thursday // Scrappy card

Today's Throwback Thursday has me being uncharacteristically sentimental about my card.
I mean, I get excited about card stuff in real life, but it's usually difficult for me to translate that excitement through my writing;

I'm not gonna lie, this card just makes my crafty heart smile. Dramatic sentiment, crazy sewing, scrappy and uneven patterned papers, a nail polish gem, and a woodgrain silhouette. It's like, me, but not me - know what I mean? ;)




Thanks for popping in and God bless!

*********************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Patterned paper and die cut: Crate Paper "Storyteller"
Stamps: Hero Arts "My Happy", Papertrey Ink "Tag-its #10"
Ink: Tim Holtz, Versamark
Other: gems (Michaels), pearl (Queen and Co), doily (stash), embossing powder (Martha Stewart), nail polish

Tools: heat gun, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink "Simply Jane" die, Nestabilities circle, Fiskars punch