12.16.2013

You are

....amazing! Thanks SO much for all the sweet comments lately! I just finished finals, had some friends over for a couple days, and now I'm sick, so it will be a while before I can return the compliment, but just wanted to know you are appreciated. :)

Anyways, here's an old Create: Vintage January '13 pub - the brightness of it just makes me happy, and I thought you might like it too. ;)


Not my usually pink and blue color scheme for shabby cards, but I like it for a change. :)


Pretty hemp cord, flower, and metal medallion....


A little navy ink peeking out at the bottom to bring out the navy in the die cut...


Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

*********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: K&Company 'Cut N Paste'
Stamps: PTI 'Year of Flowers', Martha Stewart
Ink: Colorbox, Staz-on
Other: die cuts (K&Company), doily and metal medallion (stash), tag and hemp cord (Darice), brad and rose (Recollection)

Tools: sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)