6.06.2013

Winner winner

...the winner for May's Throwback Tuesday's is..

Cindy C.!
Congrats, Cindy! E-mail, and we'll talk about the deets concerning your prize. ;)

If you didn't notice from the lack of a post last Tuesday, I'm not doing the Throwback Tuesday's this month. Maybe next month, but I've got a bit much on my plate right now, plus I'm trying to think of a way of doing it and getting a wee bit more participation. ;)

Anyways, today's card...
Sympathy cards are cards that I, as a young adult, have thankfully not been required to make often. However, my mom needs them occasionally, and this was a fast, simply way to do it.
This card takes part in the Simon Says Stamp Vintage challenge ('S')...


I had the sentiment cut out, and wasn't quite sure where to go from there, when I saw the bird die from the Happy Trails PTI set. I hadn't used it before this, so I was pleased how well it fit....


Easy peasy, nice and squeezy. ;)
Oh, and I realize most of the peeps reading this are cardmakers, but I thought I'd let you know I added some cards to the Etsy shop recently. ;)

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

******************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Random", Studio Calico

Tools: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink die, Silhouette Cameo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, this sympathy card is super nice!! BTW I wonder if I am the same "Cindy C." (May's Throwback Tusday winner), you might want to specify the date that person commented or linked a project. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Clare! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)