6.24.2013

Life is Sweet

Quickly made this card for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #121 - I'll probably explore this more later, but I just wanted to slide this one under the deadline. ;)
Also for the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes...


I hadn't used the popular flowers from the Hero Arts Pattern Hearts and Flowers set, so decided to pull them out for this one. And then, I just wanted to add sequins because it seems everyone else is - hey, there is such a thing as positive peer pressure! ;)


Peacing out - thanks for stopping and God bless!

******************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts "Pattern Hearts and Flowers", Papertrey Ink "The Sweet Life"
Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Ink
Other: sequins (Avery Elle), gems (Michaels), embossing powder (Martha Stewart)

Tool: heat gun, cotton swabs

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous Clare. I used the same stamp to make my flowers, but as I didn't have any PTI inks or stamps, couldn't enter the challenge :-( Love your sequins on the card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love the soft colors you used for the flowers and the sequins are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Clare, I just LOVE the vellum flowers on this super sweet card. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us in our challenge this week, and PLEASE stop by to join us again very soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers!! It's so delicate on the vellumn and it's pretty how you coloured them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Beautiful! I love the vellumn! And I absolutely love the soft purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card. love the flower stamped on vellum :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)