2.26.2011

A little note

Hi there!
Thanks for all the kind words - they mean so much! :)
The recovery on the photos is still waiting on my brother tomorrow, so we'll see what we can salvage.
The paper I had to rewrite looks even better than before, so this part of the computer trouble was a blessing in disguise! ;)
And for all my bookmarked links and blogs, those are coming along - I plan to spend parts of this evening and tomorrow bookmarking and commenting on all the blogs. :)

Now on to a card, made for this weeks Simply Scrapping Crafts card challenge! There is still a little bit of time left to submit to the design team call, so if you haven't submitted yet, give it a try! Lots of benefits, including a large selection of cardmaking supplies available to you at wholesale price, AND sponsor product! What's not to love?

Also for Moxie Fab World's paper piecing challenge - can't tell you how much I love this, as paper piecing is my fave way to fill in an image!
It was kinda though, paper piecing with a digi image. I had to print this image up four times, once on white paper, three times on different shades of orange...a little different from your normal paper piecing. ;)


Blurry close up pic...


Used a sweet free digi stamp from PTI during their anniversary festivities.

I am so excited that my first PTI order arrived today! Just a small one - a flower set so I can make my sisters wedding invites, and a small $5 set. But, I only paid for the $5 set, as my sister is paying for the supplies for the invites. Free PTI stamp set - score!
I'll be sure to show you the invites when I get them finished....when that happens...I'm going to be doing some wet embossing, which actually, I've never done before! lol!

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping in and I hope you're enjoying your weekend!


**********************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Unknown, Bazzil
Patterned paper: Sassafras "Indie Girl"
Digi stamp: PTI
Ribbon: unknown
Button: Joann's

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, printer, scissors

10 comments:

  1. Clare, as soon as you do the embossing you will be hooked! You're going to love it! Wonderful card today and I'm glad the computer troubles are coming along! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful and fun card all in one, LOVE all the golden sprinkles on the clouds, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute Clare!!! I love this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Clare! Love the glittery clouds ;)
    Glad your paper turned out even better than before too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your computer...that happened to me too and I lost all of Emma's first 2 years of life photos!! I don't even have pictures of her 2nd birthday party! I am so sorry, it can be very heart breaking:(

    On a happy note, your card is out of this world fabulous!! LOVE that orange rainbow!! And whoo whoo on the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Clare! Such beautiful colors, and I totally LOVE the way you stitched around the card, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sweet!

    I've popped in from HA flickr to say hi hi and I absolutley looove your work!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just adorable! Love the bright colors and clean lines.

    Oh, and I was thinking of ordering some of your cute little ribbons from your shoppe- but didn't know if now was a good time with the PC issues. Email me and let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad to hear that the rewriting of the paper went well. LOVE your fabulous simple card, Clare!! soooooo fun! LOVE it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the bright colors and your glitter details!! Beautiful job you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)