6.26.2016

Truly Glad // Hero Arts

Hello! Long time, no see! I've been busy adjusting to my new full-time job, and finally got a chance to blog again!

This is a card using some more watercoloring and mountains and the fun Hero Arts Road Trip stamp set...


I used a similar watercoloring technique as in THIS video. These mountains would look so cool in all bunches of different colors, like the Northern Lights.


I hand lettered the greeting, but this card is actually the prototype - the nice, finished lettered card got an ink smudge (and this is why you always make sure to clean your fingers while crafting...) I will be posting a similar card on the Hero Arts blog in a couple days using a stamp, in case lettering isn't your things. ;) I also made two PNG files for you, if you'd like - let me know if you have any questions or you make anything with them, as I'd love to see. :)






Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson watercolor
Ink: Tim Holtz Weathered Wood, Hero Arts Black
Stamps: Hero Arts Road Trip
Other: Zig Clean Color pen

Tools: paintbrush, water

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Clare! Love the mountain scene and tje verse is wonderful truth! Thank you for sharing ita,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your full time job, Clare! That is awesome! Love your hand-lettering and your watercoloring....by any chance you are designing stamps for HA!? It looks to me that they are perfect for making stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene you created! And I really love the bible vers on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Clare - This is amazing! Your card is beautiful and your hand-lettered verse is so lovely! I'm in awe! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)