6.28.2016

Flamingo Dance // Hero Arts

I have a cheery card today! I finally got around to playing with the Color Layering Flamingo set, and it is SO fun!


I first stamped my background using the gorgeous Waves Background in Mint Julep on some mint layering paper, then made a little banner out of vellum and some white cardstock.
The sentiment is from the Happy Stamp and Cut set. I actually die cut the happy from black foam, instead of bothering with cutting multiple layers of black cardstock to achieve the same dimension. The nice thing is that the foam already had adhesive on the back, so I didn't have to bother trying to perfectly adhere a delicate die cut.


I used Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, and Ultra Pink for my flamingo, and Black for the legs...although apparently,  real flamingoes have more pinkish legs...;)

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping in and God bless!


SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Pool Layering paper, Michaels white cardstock
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Flamingo, Happy Stamp and Cut and Waves Background
Ink: Hero Arts Mint Julep, Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, Ultra Pink and Black
Other: black foam, embossing powder, foam sheets

Tools: Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut die and Color Layering Flamingo die, heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)