4.30.2016

Quick Watercolor // Hero Arts

Just popping in quickly with a simple card, using two mini stamps.


I used the adorable little Just For You by Lia stamp set, along with the Thanks Stamp and Cut. I was totally inspired by THIS pin.
I colored the images in using Zig Clean Color brushes. When I wanted a lighter color of a certain shade, I simply added some dabs of color to the image and then drew it out with some water. I love using these brushes!

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts Just For You by Lia and Thanks Stamp and Cut
Ink: Hero Arts Black
Other: Hero Arts Pool Mixed Accents, black foam, Zig Real Brush Clean Color

Tools: Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Thanks Stamp and Cut die, water brush

7 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card the design sure captures your eye. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card the design sure captures your eye. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful kit!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card - great design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!!! Love the colored envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable! I am the latest follower of your cool blog! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)