4.28.2016

Quick Card Set // Hero Arts

Today I want to quickly share with you a quick card set, that can be customized to fit pretty much any occasion.

For the set, I focused on using the Antique Rose Stem stamp and the Kelly Rasmussen handwriting stamps.


I decided to use Soft Apricot because I felt like it was a color that worked well for so many different occasions, like the sentiments. You could use different colors, or even do a rainbow colored card set!


I topped off the cards with some matching gems and pearls, adhered them to the card base, and done! The stamps make this design so quick and easy to replicate and change up!

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson Bristol
Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Rose Stem, Happy Stamp and Cut, Congrats Stamp and Cut, Thanks Stamp and Cut and Prayers Stamp and Cut
Ink: Hero Arts Navy and Soft Apricot
Other: Hero Arts Sunshine Mixed Accents

Tools: Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle die

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful marriage of stamps, Clare, and fantastic results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, what a beautiful setoff cards...I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)