3.01.2016

Crazy Pigs // Paper Source

I thought I'd break the monotony of this blog (and my studying for midterms) with some random cards for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (anything goes);

My brother got me THIS Paper Source stamp a while back, and I decided to have it do some crazy things...


First, through space! I thought the sentiment would be cheeky and perfect to send to a friend.


This one I struggled with more - I haven't used this much patterned paper in forEVER!

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper
Stamps: Paper Source Pig, Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing and Mama Elephant True Friend and Up and Away
Ink: Tim Holtz, Versamark, Versafine
Other: string, embossing powder (Hero Arts)

Tools: Fiskars cloud punches, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Simon Says Stamp Wishing die

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)