2.19.2015

Avery Elle // Weather It

Taking a little study break to present a wild but soft number for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (Texture).


So, we got some ripped paper (I love this ripped look on the edge of a card), two fabrics, some glitter, wood, heat embossing and a puffy sticker - I'd say the texture thing is covered pretty well. The best part is almost everything here was from my scrap bin!
For the die cut fabric doily (which I made literally years ago), I adhered the fabric to some scrap vellum, and die cut it.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

********************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: October Afternoon
Stamp: Avery Elle "Weather It"
Stickers: Crate Paper, unknown
Other: glitter paper (American Crafts), fabric (stash), wood embellishments and puffy sticker (Pinkfresh Studio), embossing powder (Hampton Arts)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink doily, circle die, heat gun, Martha Stewart bird punch

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous & so cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all the bits and pieces! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)