9.27.2011

hay there!

....what's up? :)

 Quickie post today as I've got places to go, things to do! I just thought first I'd let you know that I'm gonna try to get this ol blog-a-roo on some sort of schedule...mostly for my own convenience. ;) It helps when I post those old blog drafts because then I'll remember to maybe submit that card, or when I need a card for a friend, I'll remember that I have the perfect one for the occasion!

Anyways, here is a card made for last weeks Simply Scrapping Crafts challenge - style challenge! Clean and simple, easy peasy.


A cute little E.A.D Designs sticker....


...and a fun Lawn Fawn sentiment....


That's it for me for now - have a blessed day!

*****************************
Card recipe
Card stock: LSS, DCWV, Bazzil
Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Staz-on
Sticker: E.A.D Designs
Ribbon: Drop of Sunshine

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors

5 comments:

  1. super duper cute! this makes me smile, Clare! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Love that horse and puny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I love that ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable Clare. Such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little card, Oh, I just love this, Clare! I have given up on the scheduling thing...I now purely just live by whatever I can do in one day, so I don't stress myself out too much! Have fun and can't wait for your next creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)