6.04.2011

Sing!

Well, you can if you'd like - right now I've got a sore throat and some aches&pains, so I'm not going to be singing for awhile. ;)

But, as long as my activities are limited by this throat, I may as well catch up on some posting now.
Here is a card published in the April issue of CARDS.

FYI - I opened another blogaroo for my ribbon, kits and knick-knacks. It was confusing for me to do in on this blog, so I decided to just have a separate one. It's still new, and in the construction period, but if you'd like to take a look (got some new colors!), go HERE.

Anyways, enjoy your weekend - we're holding my older sisters bridal shower here tomorrow. I sure hope this throat is better by then!

PS - thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post! I love when you chat back with me! :)

***********************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned paper: Colorbok, K&Company, Making Memories
Stamp: Hero Arts "Grid"
Ink: Colorbox
Ribbon: Seam binding
Half pearl: Prima

Tools: trimmer, stylus, adhesive, scissors, hole punch

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Clare! Congrats on the pub! I sure hope your throat feels better soon! Off to check your other blog. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare,
    This is so cute! Hope you get to feeling better soon! I wanted to let you know that you have had some cute cards lately. I have tried to leave comments in the past but blogger has been a pain and not letting me. :(
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! This card makes me want to sing too! Enjoy your sister's bridal shower! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Clare! Love the singing birdie and that stamp edge. Enjoy the shower, I always love fun bridal showers, it's the precious girl time with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card Clare.... I love the postage stamp look to your card!!!! Enjoy the bridal shower and I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love the sweet image and pretty colours! Look after that throat and don't try sining until you're fully recovered, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and sweet! darling card, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being published Clare. So happy for you sweetie. Love your style, so elegant and romantic. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)