8.14.2009

Pink, REAL navy and trees

Okay, here goes again; after further rustling through my cardstock, I found some REAL navy, so I made a card for it for the Scrappy Design color challenge. Here it is...



We've been having a very stormy week with not much sunshine, so that explains the terrible lighting in this picture. When I took the picture, it was especially bad outside, and I was in hurry, having to go to practice within five minutes of the time I took this. Anyways, for my supplies: I used Making Memories {noteworthy} line (which is one of my top ten paper line faves), bazzil cardstock, and SU! cardstock for it. Not many "ingredients" but clean and simple.

A little note about the SU! cardstock; I don't know much about stamping, but when I used their cardstock with some other cardstock (can't recall which brand) the image looked WAYYYYY better on theirs. The ink was pretty cheap, and it was really blurry on the unknown cardstock, but it looked fine on the SU! paper. So in short, if you're as inexperinced as I with stamping, better go with Stampin' Up!'s cardstock for a clean image.

I've got an idea for this weeks CPS sketch and I'm going to go see if it will look as good finished as it does in my head. So, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)