10.20.2014

Fiercely

...missing home! I'm already prepping for Christmas, and trying to start work on the end of the term papers. I'm so ready to make Christmas cookies while dancing to the Nutcracker with my little brother!


I seriously love the Mama Elephant Alphabet dies - perfect font, perfect size! Also, this Lucky Charm paper may be one of my top paper collections of all time.

Thanks for stopping and have a lovely week! If you have a moment to spare, please say a prayer for my last midterm and paper to go well! :)

*****************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm"
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Tim Holtz

Tools: Cuttlebug, Mama Elephant Alphabet dies

2 comments:

  1. Very effective CAS design Clare! I like that paper very much too. Good luck with the midterm, but I don't think you need luck, you'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, I've just spotted your Branches Thanks card in the November Paper Craft & Scrapbooking issue! Congrats on your publication!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)