5.06.2014

Four down

...one more final to go! Woohoo!!

Anyways, I'm taking a break from studying to post this card for this months CAS-ual Fridays challenge (three colors and three enamel dots), Less is More challenge (three colors) and the Simon Says Stamp challenge (anything goes)...


This was SUPER fun to make! I made a little trio using the same basic design - I'll pop back in later to update that.
ETA - here's the second one promised...



I used some older stamp sets, but they're so versatile and classic, and they fit perfectly.


When I layered the sentiment, instead of die cutting the red cardstock (which has a white core anyways) a million times, I just cut some thin cardboard packaging three times, and adhered those together using my mini Xyron sticker maker.

Anyways, I gotta get back to studying, so enjoy your day and (if you wouldn't mind) say a prayer for me on this last stretch! ;)

**************************
Cardstock: Canson, DCWV
Stamps: My Favorite Things "Framed Greetings", WPlus9 "Heartfelt Holiday"
Ink: Studio Calico
Other: pearls, nail polish

Tools: Cuttlebug, Paper Smooches "Quote Tag" die

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on finals - love this card and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv this, sweet CAS card....so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dimensional accent you made! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the luck you need for finals Clare. I love the bright color and dimension on your card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Clare.
    Good luck!
    Thank you for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your finals! Really love your CAS card here. The colors are so dynamic together, and the design is really well done. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that I'm SO late in visiting this week, but a new laptop and getting to know new systems has taken up a lot of time!
    These are absolutely stunning...just love the style!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Les is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll say a prayer for you, Clare, and I'll add a prayer of thanks, too, for you and your talent which is SO inspiring! Your cards are CASlicious to the maximillion!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)