5.16.2013

Project Thursday {Fuzzy Wuzzy}

"...was a bear; Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair; Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy...or was he?"
Have you heard the above silly rhyme before? It always tickled me pink when one of my friends said in a super funny voice. ;)
Anyways, I'm blogging over at the Precious Remembrance blog today, and as I was thinking about what in particular I should write about for today's card, that just kinda popped in my head, so I thought I'd just go with the flow. ;)

Meet my Fuzzy Wuzzy...


I used the adorable Little One stamp set to stamp the bear on some fuzzy acetate I had..


You can kinda see the fuzz a little bit better here - this Fuzzy Wuzzy bear actually is fuzzy. ;)

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you enjoyed my silly post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)