3.07.2010

CONTEST: Incorporate your favorite crafty something!

Hello!
 Finally contest time!
Would you know it, but I was going to do a Spring inspired contest, when I found out that is what Hero Arts is doing for this month. So I've changed it ...
March is National Craft Month, so I want to see projects that incorporate your favorite tool or embellishment. How easy is that?

Only one rule:
Create a card/layout/project using your favorite tool, embellishment, or anything that you love to use when you craft.
The prizes:
Gold (you can see I'm still thinking of the Olympics): K&Company Brenda Walton Mini Book Kit
Silver: A sheet each of 8x8 Making Memories "Just Chillin' Girl
This challenge is open to each and every person who happens to pop on by here. You can enter as many times as your heart desires, and can combine it with other challenges. I would appreciate it so much if you would blog about it and/or tell your friends.
The deadline is Sunday, March 28th at midnight (Eastern time), and the winner will be announced March 31st  - lots of time to play, which I hope you will. :)
Please leave a direct link to your entry - thanks and I can't wait to see what you come up with!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, I tried your link for the prize to see what it was and for me the link does not work? So you might want to check it, I have not had any problems with any thing else.
    Just figured I would let you know in case it is a problem.
    Hoping to enter, I have so much to do over the next few weeks, prior challenges, recipe swap, and a few other projects, I don't know how everyone can keep up with all these challenges, I would love to enter them all, and unfortunately, I am not fast at this stuff yet, so will see if I can make the time frame.
    Thanks much
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! Love that you have your own little challenge!! Very uber cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I would love too enter too! I will try and put something together on the weekend! Smiles Nat (Luv2scrapnat) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy to enter your challenge and post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare! I'm entering your challenge. What a great idea to have one on your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a challenge junkie - thanx for the "fix" and blog candy opp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)