1.20.2010

Miss You

Hi!

Okay, so I lied; I'm not gonna be showing you that one card you had a preview of yesterday. Today I'm gonna share with you a different card, one for SSC's Color challenge. You can check it out here, but it you don't have enough time (or are too lazy, as happens with me a lot ;)), here are the colors...


And my take...



I'll have a photo without all the fancy stuff later - right now I gotta skeedaddle! ;)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me all those precious comments!



**************

miss you card recipe

Cardstock: unknown
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday"
Stickers: Heidi Grace
Ribbon: Michaels
Other: Sakura gel pen

2 comments:

  1. I love your cheery card! Trimming the label die
    on top is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Clare!! You make the best cards.. I really ant to learn how to make these awesome shapes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)