6.21.2009

Yeah! Got the pictures...finally!

Yes! I finally got the pictures, but sadly, it's too late to enter them in the sketch contest. :( Oh well, doesn't make them any less pretty. :) Here they are...



This first one is the box that my sister and I painted - yeah, it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would - the yellow was a lot lighter, but we had to use so many coats, it went all yucky. :(



Here is the tin I redecorated using last weeks CPS sketch - isn't it cute?! I love it!



And last, but not least, is the card I made using last weeks Card Pattern sketch.

I like this one too, but not as much as the tin, just because I like Chloes Closet so much. =)
By the way, here is this weeks CPS sketch...



and this weeks Card Patterns sketch...



Anyway, today is my sisters 11th birthday, the first day of summer, AND, as you all know, Fathers Day! :) We went putting, and I lost to my brother by two strokes - though I can't help but put in he takes golf lessons all summer, while the only time I play is when we putt. lol, sorry, couldn't help myself - just had to put that in.
We're having homemade fettuccine and veal, with delicious Heath pudding (if you want the recipe, I'd be glad to post it) afterward. So yeah, today is turning out just fine! I hope your day is as wonderful as mine is so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)