7.11.2012

Shabby Chic Lawn Fawn

....I just think that shabby chic cards with cartooney like stamps look SO cute, so I had to give it a go with some adorable Lawn Fawn stamps. :)

I started out with a whole doily and frame die cut in the center of the card, with ribbon coming on the side, and patterned paper in the backgound - typical Clare shabby chic card. ;) I don't know if you've noticed, but I feel like I tend to use pretty much the same sketch every time I make a shabby chic card -
 
Sketch made using PicMonkey - love this editing tool!

....look familiar? ;)

Sometimes I just have to challenge myself NOT to use a familiar layout, and I tried to on this card - though it still looks a lot like the sketch...well, at least I tried. ;)
Made this card for Stamp It! Cards Love Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and Lawnscaping's dimension challenge...



 Here 'tis my shabby chic Lawn Fawn card. :)


I know my last Lawn Fawn card also used a chocolate milk cow, but I really can't help myself! And no, I won't promise that my next two or three Lawn Fawn cards don't have chocolate milk cows...in fact, I think I could safely promise the opposite. ;)


Wee little hearts drawn in the sentiment using a Copic marker borrowed from my sister.


That's all for me today - I have lots of cleaning to do (Wednesday cleaning day...yuck), blogs to hop to, and various assignments to finish. :)
Thanks so much for stopping in and have a blessed day!

****************************


Supplies not shown:
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: October Afternoon 'Fly A Kite'
Other: pearls, ribbon (Bearydo Shoppe), button, doily, string, Copic

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, sewing machine




8 comments:

  1. so incredibly cute! I love that the cow's spot have some text in them! And the little doily in behind is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and shabby chic Clare. I like your sketch design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being named Honorable Gnome! Love your shabby chic approach using this cute cow image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)