7.27.2012

Just because

...I haven't shared a pub recently and I'm going to be away for a few days. ;)
This card was published in the June issue of CARDS magazine...


Some pretty Hero Arts lace...


 A tiny hair tie and necklace (necklace 'string' is made from some jewelry wire) dress up the silhouette. Image was stamped with Versamark, gone over with clear embossing powder, hear embossed, and then stamped and distressed over. I'm pretty proud of myself for getting so inky and techniquey because I usually don't like to get 'dirty' with cards. ;)


Thanks so much for the comments over the past few days - I love reading them!

Have a blessed weekend!

*******************************


Supplies not shown
Cardstock: LSS
Fibers: ribbon (stash)
Other: pearls (Recollection), metal (stash), embossing powder (Martha Stewart)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, heat gun, circle punch, Glossy Accents

7 comments:

  1. a very pretty card Clare. Congrats on getting published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your cards, Clare - this is no exception, with the soft pink and lace showing off the woodgrain behind the silhouette. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty Clare. Your cards always make me want to make cards. I really LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare this card is so soft and pretty! I absolutely love the technique you used. Congratulations on the tweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Congrats on the pub, Clare! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Clare with your publication! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace and hair tie -- too awesome! And congratulations on getting published, yay! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)