7.02.2012

Release day!

Today Precious Remembrance reveals the stamp set for July - 'Positive Thoughts'...


Isn't it sweet?
Here's my collagy card using it...


Glossy Accents over the sweet heart...

I've been wanting to use this photo strip sticker and was happy I was able to squeeze it one here. :)

Love the handwritten style of this font - my handwriting is very inconsistent, but sometimes it looks as pretty as this. ;) Due to that inconsistency, I don't write on my cards, so it's nice having a stamp to be consistent for me. ;)

Now head on over to the blog to see the other designers cards with this new set!

*******************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Bazzill 'Vintage Marketplace'
Stamp: Precious Remembrance 'Positive Thoughts'
Ink: Memento
Other: sticker (Crate Paper), gems, die cut (K&Company)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. delightful Clare, Great card, I too love the handwriting on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! I love all of your stitching, and we both thought to put glossy accent on that heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. I love the film strip and camera image. I am not sure when you changed your blog background but I love the new simple design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Clare! Love the papers and love the font of the sentiments in this new set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)