7.23.2012

A note

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made for Papertrey Inks ribbon challenge...


I love this coral color - after neon green and blue, it's probably my fave color. :) And of course, you can never have too many thank you cards - I keep thinking I do, but always find my stash low. Thank you notes seem to have the most demand around this house. ;)


I'm such a procrastinator - I keep meaning to blog about other cards, but I don't like posting a lot when I can't keep up with my bloggy friends post's, but then I spend hours looking at said blogs and others, when I should be commenting and then blogging myself! Ah!
But this week, I'm a changed person.
I am going to blog.
I'm going to comment.
And I'm not going to waste hours looking at pointless and/or pretty stuff!

So there!

Yes, well, now, I'm off to catch some zzzz's so I won't be too tired tomorrow to stay true to my resolutions. ;)
Thanks so much for stopping in and have a blessed day!


****************************


Supplies not shown
Stamp and ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Othe: string, pearls

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)