7.12.2012

Project Thursday {hello}

Hi there! I'm so happy you've joined me again for Project Thursday!
Today I have small, sweet card to share...


Punched the corners with mini hole punch slightly so that the floss could stay in place easily.


Used the adorable hello stamp from Positive Thoughts (is this anyone else's fave sentiment of the set?) and the faux stitching image - this is so perfect when you're worried about the sewing machine sewing right (if you have one), or just because it's so darn easy to use!


Thanks so much for stopping in with me today, and I hope to see you same time next week! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I am featuring it tomorrow as part of my Fab Five Friday post!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and cute card Clare! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)