7.18.2012

I mustashe you a question

....'shave it for later'. You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard this one. ;) My younger brother keeps coming up to me and putting my ponytail right below his nose saying that line.
When I saw an 12x12 patterned paper sheet with mustaches all over it, I had to pick it up and make some cards for some of his friend's with upcoming birthdays.



I don't usually make card sets, but these mustaches were too funny to resist!


My favorite one - it just reminds me of a man with a mustache in a vintage bathing suit...you know what I mean?


All the sentiments typed up and all the striped paper yummy October Afternoon. The mustache paper is by Recollections, Michaels brand, so next time you're in Michaels, be sure to look out for this mustache-tic sheet! (sorry, couldn't help myself ;))

Cards made for the CAS-ual Fridays stripe challenge and the Simon Says Stamp and Show (anything goes) challenge.

I'll be back tomorrow with an overdue card post for a bloggy friend. :)
 



5 comments:

  1. The 'tash' looks great combined with the bold stripes - lovely male cards! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of mustashe, but your card made change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine cards! Love those mustache images paired with the striped papers :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee... so cute and fun! super cards, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh now these are fun!!! perfect for the guys in our lives :0)
    The red and white paper teamed with the tasche puts me in mind of the all in one leotards that the circus strong men used to wear...Lol
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)