7.26.2012

Project Thursday {smile}

Hello! I hope you've had a fabulous week so far! I'm here today with a pretty clean and simple card that packs a punch.



I used the stitch stamp from Positive Thoughts to make the little clicking rays - perfect, right? :)


For the camera, I colored it in using an old thick black Sharpie and some Copics for color. And of course, the perfect sentiment for this camera is the 'smile' from the Positive Thoughts - I love the handwriting look of it. :)
Oh, and one more thing about the coloring - I tried using my Memento black marker to color the sticker, but the it bled a bit, so I used my sisters Sakura black outline pen just to draw an even line for the connecting black parts of the camera, and then colored in the rest with an old, super thick and powerful Sharpie. :)


A large gem tops off the camera, and a black cardbase helps to make the few colors really pop!

Card for these challenges;
CAS-ual Fridays - Black Card Base - I actually didn't have any black cardstock, only a small piece of black paper that I used to cover my card base, so I hope that's okay!
Papertake - Make Your Own

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a blessed one!

*********************************
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: unknown
Stamps: Precious Remembrance 'Positive Thoughts'
Ink: Memento
Other: sticker (Studio Calico), gem (Michaels)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, Copics, sharpie



11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Clare! Love how you customized the image! Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little canvas camera is soooo cute, I love how you've embellished it. Super CAS card :0)
    So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is uber ca-ute! that camera absolutely rocks, such a fab design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw.. this little super cute card sure packs a punch!! LOVE it so much, Clare! I hope your summer is going well. And...happy belated congrats to you on your HA Digital card win! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute Clare. It really does pack a punch

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Thanks so very much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fab card Clare! Love your camera, it's just awesome :)
    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)