12.09.2015

Valentines Release // Hero Arts

Hello all, just wanted to pop in and let you know about an inspiring hop that's happening right now, starting over at the Hero Arts blog! You'll be able to check out some awesome projects using products from the new Hero Arts Valentine's release! I'd be quick about jumping on over there, as I know Jennifer McGuire mentioned one or two of the stamps in her 2015 My Favorite Crafty Things series, and I think we know what quickly happens to products that are on that list. ;)
So check out the new line HERE, and the blog hop HERE.

I'll be back soon with a big old giveaway to celebrate being done with my last round of fall finals!!(the reason I'm not hopping today ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)