12.12.2015

Shaker Birthday // My Favorite Things

I'm finished with finals, and now I have a whole four weeks to totally devote myself to making cards!!...and applying for jobs...and hanging out with my family....and baking (LOTS of baking!)

Today's card was started the evening I finished my last final, for the MFT Sketch 258 challenge...


These little pups are so adorable! And they will be perfect for making both young boy and girl cards! I've come to love these sorts of images for my cards much more since I invested in the Zig clean color brush system - it's so dang easy and fun to color with them.


To make sure the sentiment could stand out, I used the Lawn Fawn Chit Chat stamp set - this stamp set works so well with other animal and person image stamp sets. It's even super fun to use by itself! The set and die combo are a rather hefty investment, but Scrap2U (who I'm not affiliated with in anyway, I just had a good experience with) has some great deals on the dies and other stamp/die combos.

A couple things before I go:

  • the sequins I used on this card are the Tequila mix from the sweet Lucy Abrams - THIS is how I organize my sequin/glitter stash.
  • I'll be giving away some brand new Hero Arts stamps and dies over the break, and the first giveaway is over on my Instagram! You don't need to follow me, just leave a comment to be entered to win some fun Clearly Kelly stamps. 
Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Michaels
Patterned paper: Crate Paper Pretty Party
Stamps: My Favorite Things Top Dog and Birthday Bears, Lawn Fawn Chit Chat
Ink: Hero Arts (black)
Other: sequins (Lucy Abram), white and gold paint

Tools: Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Top Dog, Birthday Bear and Boutique Windows dies, Lawn Fawn Chit Chat dies, paintbrush and water

2 comments:

  1. bella y tierna tarjeta
    felicidades!!!

    saludos desde Chile
    gracias por tu huella

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So so VERY cute! Love your little puppy scene! :) Such fun and so sweet! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)