12.24.2015

Noel // Throwback Thursday

Happy Christmas Eve! I don't remember if I shared this pub when it came out, but it was in my draft folders, and I thought it was appropriate for a night before Christmas post.
This card was published in Paper Crafts 2012 Holiday Cards & More Volume 7 issue.

************************************************

Since I didn't have any religious stamps, I used some Christmas cards we hadn't used the previous year.


Mmmm, some pretty silk ribbon!


Thanks so much for stopping in today and I wish you a truly beautiful and blessed Christmas!

***************************
Cardstock: LSS, Bazzil
Stamp: Hero Arts 'Merriest Christmas Wishes'
Ink: Ranger
Other: ribbon (Creative Impressions), pearl (Michaels), Christmas card

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Labels Four die