12.23.2015

Quick and Easy Christmas Card // Hero Arts

Last Christmas card - promise! Since it's so close to Christmas, I thought it would be best to share a card that could be made lickety-split.

The stamps from Scandinavian Holiday (another great little stamp set from Lia!) are aligned so well on the plastic sheet they come with, so I kept them there and stamped the top portion of the card. After that was stamped, I stamped stamped the sentiment, and quickly arranged the four small stamps for the bottom.


This card would be so easy to mass produce - simply stamp the top of a whole batch of cards using the sheeting, then the sentiment, then the bottom, and oila! Done! Unless you want to go the extra mile and add some pretty little gems. ;)


Also, I know a lot of people freak out about getting the Christmas cards out before Christmas, but forget about the whole twelve days of Christmas deal - I'd capitalize on that, if I were you.
Because I sure am lol.

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Snow Layering Papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Scandinavian Holiday and Home Baked
Ink: Hero Arts black and Winter Greens by Lia
Other: gems (Hero Arts)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)