12.28.2011

Season's Greetings


...I'm counting this as a winter (possibly New Years?) card, not a Christmas card. ;P

Envelope liner used on the base for a little extra something....oh, and window frame is stamped with that fun woodgrain image from 'My Happy' to give a rustic-ish look to the window.


So I took a small rectangle of acetate and put it behind the window, then added glitter (behind the window) for a snowy look. Oh, and bits of beads added for more 'snow' - I didn't have any gems or pearls small enough, so I 'stole' some of my sisters beading supplies. ;)


I have to admit, I was pretty excited about this window idea - I'm kinda stuck on this lovely stamp (as shown HERE and HERE) and I thought it'd be perfect for my idea. :)


Well, just quickly posting this - I've got some blog catching up to do!

Have a blessed day!

**************************
Cardstock: Strathamore
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Merriest Christmas Wishes', 'Envelope Liner', 'Music Background' and 'My Happy'
Ink: Versamark, Ranger
Other: beads and acetate (stash), embossing powder and glitter (Martha Stewart), watercolor pencils (Prismascolor)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, heat gun

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've really been enjoying all the variations you've made with this stamp, love this window feature! Hope your Christmas was a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! love the beads and snow effect on the window :) you are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks stunning! I love how you've been using this stamp - looks great, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your card is so gorgeous! Great design and I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the window design and how you colored the image. such a beauty, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)