12.27.2011

Joy

...to the World, and to you, my friends, this Christmas season. I meant to schedule this for Christmas, but things got a little busy. ;)


I must've been listening to the Arabian Coffee dance from the Nutcracker when I was making this, because the brown paper I used features coffee information. ;) Oh, and I don't think you can tell, but I stamped some snowflakes behind the pearl ornaments with Versamark - very subtle, but one of those little touches I have to have.


Love painting these trees with watercolor pencils...


Anyways, a very Mary Christ's Mass to you, my sweet friends! Remember, there are twelve days of Christmas, so be sure to enjoy them all! :)
Hugs!

***************************
Cardstock: Strathamore
Patterned paper: Studio Calico 'Autumn Press'
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Merriest Christmas Wishes'
Ink: Versamark, Ranger, CTTH
Bling: pearls (Coredinations), gems (Hero Arts)
Other: watercolor pencils (Prismacolor)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, paintbrush

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this card (love the brown coffee background paper!) I had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute stunner! Love how you did this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Clare! Love the brown tones and pretty blue pearls! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy do I ever love this card! The papers, the colors and all the bling make it shine! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)