2.14.2016

Tone-on-tone Valentine // Hero Arts

Happy St. Valentines Day! I apologize ahead of time for the barrage of posts you'll be getting in the next few days - hopefully you'll enjoy. ;)


This card was kinda tricky to photograph - the pink wanted to be kind of obnoxious. I think I'll send it to my older sister - she loves that kind of pink. ;)


Thanks for stopping in today and God bless! Enjoy your Sunday!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Blush Mix Folded cards
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering For You Flowers and Heart Vine
Ink: Hero Arts Ultra Pink, Black and Mint Julep
Other: Hero Arts Earth Mixed Accents, vellum, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. beautiful....big fan of tone-on-tone...this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Happy Valentine's Day, Clare! Love your hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)