2.13.2016

Quick Valentine Set // Hero Arts

Today I want to share a quick set of Valentines that I whipped up real quick yesterday for friends. These are so easy to make, quick and they work well for both genders!


This Hipster Animal set is SO fun! I love "dressing up" the animals, and they will be perfect for quick birthday cards, for boys and girls! This stamp set is available at your favorite online stamping store, as well as the Hero Arts store.
Now for a closer look at each individually...


This sentiment actually said "hoppy birthday", but I just made sure not to ink the "birth" part, and it worked for the Valentine.


I die cut tags to go behind the main panel, and you could leave them like that and write a note on the back. However, I wanted them to be little cards, so I cut smaller card bases, and when I went to die cut them, I made sure the die didn't cover them entirely - the left edge of the die didn't touch the cardstock, so when I ran it through my machine, it didn't cut the left edge (the fold of the card)


These cards were a quick use of some larger scraps of patterned paper.


The owl and the bunny are my favorites - what are yours?

I hope you enjoyed these Valentines, and I hope you have a happy St. Valentine's Day! Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson Bristol, DWCV (black)
Patterned paper: Crate Paper (assorted collections)
Stamps: Hero Arts Hipster Animals
Ink: Versamark, Hero Arts Clearly Kelly Urban Inks (grey), Black and Strawberry
Other: embossing powder (Hero Arts)

Tools: heat gun, Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle dies, Paper Smooches Quote Tag die

3 comments:

  1. your colors and patterns for these stamps are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun....I love it. :) This set is for sure on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)