2.01.2016

Hello Gorgeous! // Hero Arts

There's a new challenge over at the Hero Arts blog!


How easy is this?!
Here's a card I made for the new catalog, using the brand new and lovely Antique Rose Stem and Hello Gorgeous stamps. These stamps will be available in a week, February 8th!


I stamped the flower in Soft Pink, and covered a small strip of cardstock with the same ink, to adhere to the bottom of the color.


I love this sentiment - the font is gorgeous, and it's going to be so fun to send out cards with this sentiment.
I also stamped a strip of vellum with the Candy Stripe Bold Prints background, and then breached the gap between the two strips with some gold glitter tape.

Thanks so much for stopping in today, and I hope you'll play along with the challenge!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Snow Layering papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Rose Stem, Hello Gorgeous and Candy Stripe Bold Prints
Ink: Hero Arts Black and Soft Pink
Other: vellum, glitter tape (American Crafts), gems (Hero Arts - Neutral Mixed Accents)

9 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)