9.06.2009

Amoronia

Hello everyone!
I am so sorry for not blogging in so long! The reason being, I ran out of adhesive, AGAIN! And, though it may be silly, I'm ashamed to post when I don't have any of my own creations to show you...
I am still out of adhesive, but I finally used my little brain cells and decided to sew a card - and sew a card I did! Admittedly, I did use I tiny bit of extra adhesive to stick on my stamped sentiment and butterflies, but it was JUST enough!
Here is the card without further ado...






Supplies: Websters Pages "Postcards From Paris", Hero Arts "Tree, Birds and Messages" stamp, Ink It Up! black ink and white cardstock.

I apologize for the poor photos - it was about to rain, so you can imagine how cloudy it was outside, and I hate to use any light except natural.
Anyways, I used the BEAUTIFUL paper I ordered from Websters Pages - I had been waiting for two weeks and was beginning to wonder if it would ever come! But come it did, and with my also long awaited Hero Arts stamps! Yes!
Now, I know the stitching is crummy, but it's my first time doing that type of stitch, so, I'll cut myself a little break. ;)
I also used this weeks "Clean & Simple" sketch...I have to tell you, as soon as I saw the title, I knew I was going love this blog, because I like to think of my style more simplish. :)

Now that I got that all out of my system, I have something else I have been longing to show you...my friends, I present to you...Amoronia! Amoronia makes GORGEOUS jewelry (you can see some of my favorites right below) and she has her own, beautiful Etsy shop, which you can visit here. If you want to see all of her stunning jewelry, visit her Flikr photostream.
This girl can really get good pictures! I'm just crazy over her jewelry and her photography skills!


(lol, these make me think of "pearlized" marshmallows)



My absolute FAVORITE!...



Aren't they just stunning?...

I hope you're enjoying a nice, cool, sunny day...or whatever kind of weather you enjoy...have a good one! :)



14 comments:

  1. It might be a good thing you ran out of adhesive, since your card looks AWESOME!!! So different and GORGEOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amoronia's jewelry! The bracelet is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bracelet! And her photos are flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the jewells from Amoronia!
    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are soooooo lovely!!!!!

    Amoronia is a very talented girl... and a very nice person too!!!!....
    And as I feel a friend of her, thank you very much for the nice post you made for her :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card,
    and very nice post for amoronia:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that beautiful card!!! and those pieces of Amoronia are amazing ! Hearted them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card!
    Amoronia is so sweet!! Great post!


    D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the details. Gorgeous jewelry too. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Great job on the challenge! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post!! I like amoronia's jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card is soooooo beautiful. I LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)