3.30.2015

Papertrey Ink // City Scene

Popping in with a card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (Anything Goes) and the Michael's Springtime in Paris contest.


I love Papertrey Ink's City Scene stamp set, and decided to ink it up for a quick and easy card. I didn't stamp the center of the sun quite right, so I covered it up with some punched out clouds. An easy way to spice up the clouds from the Fiskars cloud punches is to trim off the bottom half of the clouds, and oila! some adorable little flat-bottomed clouds!

I topped it off with a little Hero Arts gem for some more "spice", gave the Parisian street a road, and called it a day.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

*************************************************
Supplies not shown:
Cardstock: Canson, Core-dinations, DCWV
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "City Scene" and "City Scene Sentiments"
Other: Hero Arts heart gem


6 comments:

  1. Very cute scene!!! I like the addition of the clouds, it give space between sky and sun!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! The scene that you created really is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say...Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, I LOVE your city scene. I love the clean look. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! Fabulous scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)