3.05.2015

Paper Smooches // Scripty Sayings

I'm free! Spring break is here (unofficially) at last! Now I need to get working on that mountain of homework...


...this card was inspired by THIS pin - I used some pretty Dear Lizzy paper, Lucky Charm (one of my all time favorite collections)

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

***********************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: American Crafts "Lucky Charm"
Stamps: Paper Smooches "Scripty Sayings"
Ink: Versamagic
Other: pearls, gems, embossing powder

Tools: heat gun

2 comments:

  1. I have this Dear Lizzy collection too. Many pretty papers in this collection & you made use of those papers beautifully, Clare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)