4.01.2015

Embossed Handwriting // Crate Paper

Just stopping in real quick with a real quick card, featuring some embossed handwriting.


If you've made cards with gold or silver on them, then you know how hard the darn projects are to take pictures of! For this card, I took some Maggie Holmes paper that I wanted to shine, and used a Versamark pen to write the sentiment out. Fortunately for me, this rather messy scripty style is, well, stylish right now, so I didn't bother with being perfectionist about it.
I embossed everything with gold embossing powder, then after the embossing had cooled, I went over it again with the Versamark pen, just because the coverage wasn't as defined as I wanted. You could probably use some thicker embossing powder and be fine with embossing just once.

Anyways, thanks for stopping in and have a beautiful day!

*******************************************



Supplies not shown
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft
Gems: Darice
Embossing powder: Hampton Art

1 comment:

  1. And SHINE it did! I love how you make the pattern paper and sentiment be the focal point. Really feminine and gorgeous! Well done, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)