7.22.2010

Hi!

Hi there!
Thanks for all the sweet comments yesterday! :) For those who missed the notice at the end, the ribbon I used yesterday is available HERE.

I have an SSC card to share with you today; the challenge was to focus on the sentiment, and you can join in on the fun HERE.


Instructions: Cut out card base, and than patterned paper using dies. Lightly brush ink pad against edges of card base and patterned paper. Adhere dies to base using foam squares. Add letters on top of patterned paper. Tie twine around top of card base. Distress edges with ink

Pretty simple card recipe; and speaking of recipes, I finally got a recipe from a friend of mine for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - and these aren't your average PBCC cookies, either! I wish I could share the recipe, but I am the only person outside her family that has this recipe, so I'll have to ask her before I share.
Do you have any secret family recipes?  - I'd love to hear the names! I'm in hungry mood right now. ;)

Thanks for popping in!

*****************************
Hi! card recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned paper: October Afternoon "Fly A Kite"
Letters: Making Memories
Ink: Colorbox
Other: twine

Tools: trimmer, scissors, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, adhesive, foam squares

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)