3.10.2010

Thinking of You

Heya!

I have this weeks SSC challenge, my take, and some news for you. Challenge first...

So this weeks challenge is a technique challenge - distressing. Yes, we are going a little easy on you, but only because we're going to have five challenges this month (a little irregular). ;)

And here is my take...


I never thought I'd use this trim from Cosmo Crickets "Everafter" collection, but turns out, it makes a nice little 'roof'. ;) I also added gems and a scrolled sentiment to the tag from K&Company's Classic tag book. Seriously, is this design beautiful or what? I wish I could say I stamped the tag, but sadly, no. Though it is from the K&Company tag book, I recognize it as a Jacqueline Savage Mcfee silhouette design - beautiful! And because of it's 'natural' beauty, I just enhanced it a little with the gems.

The news? I am a product tester for GCD Studios! Very excited, and I can't wait to work with their products! See THIS post.

I'll also have some more exciting news for you in a couple days - stick around to find out!

One last thing - the CONTEST! I would love you forever if you tried out! :)

Thanks for popping in!




*******************

Simple Silhouette card recipe
Cardstocl: Michaels
Patterned paper: K&Company Classic Tag
Stamp: Hero Arts "Thinking of You messages"
Ink: Martha Stewart
Trim: Cosmo Cricket
Other: Swarovski gems
Tools: adhesive, trimmer

5 comments:

  1. THat card is just gorgeous Clare! I love the colors and the design! Congrats on your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think to make a card with K&Co tags. I love the way it looks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING card Clare! Congrats on your awesome news Sistah!!! I can't wait to hear what else is going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats! JUST LOVE this card! Every detail is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous colours - love this card, its perfect! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)