1.25.2010

I care....nothing about this card!

Hellooo everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend, though I'm really gonna stink on it with this ucky thing...




I don't know why, but this card drives me nuts! I had some important news to share, but just because of this
card, I'm waiting till my next chance to post because I don't want the news spoiled. Yeah, I'm a baby, but I just do NOT like this card! The only decent thing about it is the bow; I saw Dawn Mcveys tutorial for making bows - it's SO addicting! I could seriously spend all day running my satiny ribbon through my fingers, making these bows. ;)

So, like I said, because I dislike this card so much {the only reason I'm posting it is because "one mans trash is another mans treasure...supposedly...}, I'm not posting the good news, and because I'm not posting the good news, I have nothing else to say {noticing a chain reaction here? ;) } but...

Thanks for stopping by to listen to me complain and look at this ugly glob of paper, and for leaving me those fabulous comments that keep me runnin' when something like this sticks my mojo.





**************

I care card recipe
Cardstock: Michaels
Patterned paper: Websters Pages
Ribbon: Offray
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ink It Up!
Other: gems from a recycled card, chipboard

5 comments:

  1. You are waaay to hard on yourself! I think it's a very pretty card!! I love the way you added the pearls on it!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're too hard on yourself too! It's a cute card... I LOVE the vintagey feel it has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, I'll take the treasure from this then! Love it,just because it is so unusual. Sorry you don't like it yourself, but thanks you decided to share anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you posted, otherwise I will have never seen this unique and creative card!! Can't wait to hear your "new"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What don't you like about this card - this is MY treasure... I LOVE IT! Seeing the Briar Rose syrup label, the inside could say, "I'm stuck on you"... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)