11.15.2017

Destash for Charity II

Hello all! I'm popping in today with Round II of destash for charity!
Like previous "rounds" - the stamps and dies are mainly from Hero Arts. Also, since I was given all of this product for creative team work, I can't sell it. However, so that this destash is a win-win-win, I thought I'd introduce a benefactor, Mary's Meals.


Here's a short blurb (from their website) if you're not familiar with them:

Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from many walks of life and different backgrounds.
Our vision is that every child receives one daily meal in their place of education and that all those who have more than they need, share with those who lack even the most basic things.
Working together with those who share our vision, we believe there is no good reason why this cannot be realized.
Our mission is to enable people to offer their money, goods, skills, time, or prayer, and through this involvement, provide the most effective help to those suffering the effects of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest communities.
We welcome all into the Mary’s Meals family and we believe everyone has something important to contribute to the realization of our vision.

I have some friends with close ties to the organization, I love it, and it's honestly one of the few charities I feel totally and completely confident in, so I thought this would be a great way to spread some stamping love! ALL the proceeds will be going to Mary's Meals, and right now,  every donation you make will be doubled through December 31, 2017.

Here's the goodies bundled up - ETA: only two left!


Each envelope has at least $100 worth of goodies, yours for 50. Also, each envelope has one exclusive My Monthly Hero stamp set and coordinating dies, if that's any incentive. ;)

I've had some great responses to my destashes, and I thank all of you. This one is even more important though, in that every donation is being matched! If you'd like to donate just 'cuz, well, that's just plain awesome! :)

Payment must be received within twenty four hours of confirmation, using Paypal friends and families. Once everything has sold, I will make the donation and post a screenshot or receipt of the donation to THIS fundraiser since I don't have a fancy button to do it for me haha.

E-mail me at ctprezzia15@gmail.com if you'd like one! First come, first serve.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)