11.02.2017

Bright Bulbs

Happy November!

I'm stopping in today with another card from the Hero Arts Winter 2017 catalog, this time featuring the beautiful Christmas Lights Bold Prints.


I heat embossed the stamp in Silver, and then colored the bulbs in with a touch of ZIG Cobalt Blue to each, and water to spread it. I won't lie, it took awhile to color all those little bulbs, but they're just so darn cute!


The sentiment, from Color Layering Holly, was heat embossed in White, cut out, and then adhered to the card with foam adhesive.

That's it for today - thanks for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson watercolor, Bazzill Licorice Twist
Stamps: Hero Arts Christmas Lights Bold Prints and Color Layering Holly
Ink: Versamark, ZIG Cobalt Blue
Other: Hero Arts White and Silver embossing powder

Tools: heat gun, paintbrush and water

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and its delicate background with the silver embossing. It makes the sentiment pop. I wish u would list what sayings u put on the inside. Gorgeous Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)