11.26.2015

Joyful Thanksgiving // Hero Arts

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a real quick card for ya - it was my first attempt at THIS card for the Hero Arts blog. I wanted a brighter version for the blog, but I decided this one was still worthwhile to share.  :)



That's all for my today - I hope you're enjoying this lovely weekend!(and maybe finding some great online crafty Black Friday deals ;))

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Dimensional Bird and Have a Joyful Thanksgiving
Ink: Hero Hues Metallic Cubes, Winter Greens by Lia, Garden and Early Spring
Other: Cubic Background Stencil, Hero Arts gems

Tools: Cuttlebug, Color Layering Dimensional Bird dies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the background and that use of vellum for this gorgeous bird! Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day! Enjoy some turkey for me (we had our Thanksgiving back in October already).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)